This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Arial”>UNH is lucky enough to be home to the ultimate internet sensation, The “Freshman” Meme, who’s name unknown to many across the internet is Griffin Kiritsy. He may have graduated last Spring but just like many other alumni, Griffin came back for homecoming 2012 and here’s your chance to get to know him a little bit better if you weren’t lucky enough catch his killer dance moves at the Knot or Scorpes this past weekend.

Arial”>During his freshman year, Griffin Kiritsy agreed to do an interview for Reader’ Digest, complete with a photo shoot on campus. Never did he know that his few photos thus turning him into the forever “College Freshman”.

Arial”>

How was it being at your first homecoming as a graduate?

Being at my first Homecoming as a graduate was good and bad. Good because it was homecoming, bad because I was a graduate. I went ahead and got college drunk though, so that was good.

How often to people make jokes about you being “The Freshman”?

People talk to me every once in a while about being an internet sensation, but it’s died off a little bit since school which is nice since having a conversation that goes like this:
“Hey! You’re that guy!”
“Yep. I sure am.”
“Sick! Nice meeting you.”
was getting really old.
I’m thinking that at some point down the road it’s going to come up again to bite me in the ass, but I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.

What’s your favorite meme of yourself?

My favorite meme is one of the ones where it’s the old picture and the new picture on top of one another and the caption says “Hasn’t Moved In Four Years”… For someone to think that was the case is hilarious. Not possible, but hilarious.

I wish EVERY DAY that I could go back to freshman year. I have met probably 3 people in my life that don’t want to go back to freshman year, and they didn’t have friends. And I didn’t like them. So yeah, I wouldn’t mind going back.

Your advice to underclass…

Advice for underclassmen or underclasswomen: Don’t ever use fatigue as an excuse to not go out. If you’re tired, sleep through class. It worked for me.

UNH Her Campus Editor in Cheif Member since 2012Junior Chi Omega SisterHelath Management and Policy Major with a Minor in Sociology Originally from Orono, ME. Lover of Fashion, Fall, and Food  
Marissa Marano is a senior at University of New Hampshire. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Communications with a minor in Business. She is from Danbury, Connecticut. She is involved in her sorority Alpha Phi at school as well as the Marketing Club. Outside of school Marissa enjoys blogging, traveling, and shopping.