Goodbye To UNH And Her Campus

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

It’s bittersweet to say this, but it’s time for me to say goodbye. I’m looking back at my journey here, starting from sophomore year when I joined Her Campus with my roommates Lauren and Natalie. Joining Her Campus was one of those spontaneous decisions we made together because it was something different and fun that we could all be part of, even though we are all different majors. Who knew it would turn into such a defining part of my college life? Before we knew it, we were all on the executive team together.

One of the best parts of this experience was all the incredible people I got to meet. The friendships that came out of our adventures with Her Campus are truly priceless. Every event and every collaboration brought new faces and new friendships.

We also had so many fun opportunities to connect more with the UNH community. Whether it was hosting events, leading campus initiatives or just spreading the word about what’s happening around campus, I loved how connected it made me feel within the UNH community.

Being part of the Her Campus team, especially as a Campus Correspondent, has been nothing short of amazing. It pushed me to grow in ways I never expected, gave me a chance to lead right alongside my best friends, and honestly, it was just a lot of fun. From planning meetings to celebrating our little wins, it’s these moments that made my time here so special. These experiences didn’t just make my time at UNH unforgettable—they gave me a set of skills and friendships that I’ll carry with me forever. I’m just overwhelmed with gratitude!

As I close this chapter, I just want to thank everyone who’s been part of this journey. Thanks for all the support, the laughs and all the memories we’ve made. I’m excited about what’s next but will always hold on to the fun times we’ve had here.

University of New Hampshire’24 Business Administration Major