micah and irina on love is blind
micah and irina on love is blind
Netflix
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.
  • One of my favorite summer activities is going for a morning walk. A morning walk is a great way to get exzersize and help you wake up for the day. I like to walk to get coffee to give me something to look forward to. A great way to make your walk more fun is to listen to music or bring your dog with you if you have one!
  • Another fun activity to do in the summer is to watch the sunset. The best time to watch the sunset is when it is partially cloudy out because the clouds make the pink and orange colors you see in a sunset. You can easily check the time the sun sets in your location on any weather app. Make sure to arrive a few minutes early so you don’t miss it! A few of my favorite places to watch the sunset in the summer is at the beach or near water while having dinner.
  • Visiting the city for a night out is also a great summer activity. If you’re looking for a fun night with your friends its always a great idea to visit the city. There are plenty of places to shop or grab dinner around the city. You can also visit during the day and have brunch.
  • Watching a movie outside is a perfect idea for a warm summer night. Using a projector and a white sheet you can create an outdoor movie theater. This is a great idea for a girls wine night or even a date. Bring out beach chairs and blankets and make popcorn for the perfect night.
I am a senior marketing major interested in digital marketing!