Five Gifts Your Significant Other is Guaranteed to Love 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Have you ever had trouble thinking of the perfect gift for your significant other? I know I have time after time. I like to think of myself as a good gift giver, as it is one of my love languages. I’ve spent hours scrolling through Pinterest, Etsy, Uncommon Goods and more hours searching store shelves. From personal experience, these six gifts have been a hit, and gifts that will never be forgotten. Also, they can work for any occasion!

1. Personalized Look-a-like Legos

https://minifigs.me

The first on the list was actually gifted to me from my boyfriend. I wish I thought of it myself because it was just so fun and creative. You can create mini Lego figures of you and your significant other and create them so that they reflect your relationship. Give the one of yourself to them and keep the one of them for yourself. Or gift them both!

1. Retroviewer

https://www.uncommongoods.com/product/create-your-own-reel-viewer

This has definitely been one of my favorite presents to give my boyfriend. It gave me flashbacks to when I had something like this to play with when I was little, and when I stumbled upon it, I thought it was so cool that I could create my own. First you order the retroviewer,  and once it is delivered you get a code inside to build your reels. It will give you a website where you can start creating them. It only gives you one free one, but I ended up getting two. The first reel I did the first half of our relationship and for the second I did the second half. 

1. Coupon Book 

Who doesn’t love saving money and giving a super thoughtful homemade gift at the same time? A coupon book for your significant other is definitely a classic, but you can make it your own by adding fun coupons that only pertain to your relationship. I made mine with a color magazine and cut up the pages. It was so fun to make and so cute to look at. 

1. Song Book 

This gift is the one that has taken me the longest to create. I made a playlist of 30 songs that pertained to my relationship and wrote about each one; analyzing it, commenting on it, making connections- really whatever you want to do. I included a picture to go with each song. 

1. Custom Leather Keychain https://www.etsy.com/listing/1290720881/personalized-leather-keychain-custom?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=custom+leather+keychain&ref=sr_gallery-1-4&pro=1&col=1&sts=1&organic_search_click=1

This gift is a more simple one, but still can be very thoughtful. This seller on Etsy allows you to engrave a leather keychain with whatever you want. I did the coordinates of where we started our relationship on the front and a compass icon on the back. My boyfriend loved it and keeps it on his car keys. 

Amy is a junior at the University of New Hampshire studying communication sciences and disorders. Amy was born and raised in Rhode Island and went to East Greenwich High School, where she was Varsity captain of her women's fastpitch softball team. She has been a camp counselor for five years, with one year as Camp Supervisor, creating a fun and safe environment for a wide array of ages. She has a deep passion for working with children and finds them inspiring as they teach her lots about patience and looking at the world in new and exciting ways. In her free time, she enjoys yoga, writing, and being by the water.