Finals Week as Told Through Christmas Movies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

I know we’re all stressing out to the max about finals week, and it’s okay if you want to scream every once in a while. Just let it out, we all will understand. 

It’s time to start chugging coffee like no other in order to stay sane while at the library, don’t trust anyone that gives you weird looks. 

You know it’s time to live the library once the words on your study guide seem like another language. 

So you get back to your apartment and start running around freaking out about all the stress that seemed to pile up after those many nights of going out

and your roommates know the exact question that will help you calm down…

and the stess eating begins

after you wake up from your food induced coma, you just look at yourself in self pity and ask why

After wallowing about your pathetic life you go to class confident for the review, and then the teacher throws curve ball practice questions, crushing all your hopes and dreams of ever passing  

you slowly walk to the next class expecting the profesor to rip your heart out, but miraculously he gives you a full study guide of everything that is going to be on the exam and you’re just there like

after a long day of studying and stressing you’d be surprised if you could even remember your own name 

So you go home, see yourslef in the mirror and think that you’ve aged 100 years from all this work and decide that it’s a good time to go to sleep

after knocking out, instead of studying some more for your exam in the morning, you wake up and chug a couple of red bulls, and end up feeling like your head is going to explode

once your caffeine high surpresses you seem pretty confident about the test and walk into the lecture hall like you own the place, until you see the first question…

once you finish the exam and remember how the professor said how easy is was going to be, you just wanna go up to him and call him out 

but wait you just finished your exam!!! It’s time to strut the campus like you’re the smartest person around, jump on your bed and shove your face with food, and get ready for Christmas. 

Oh yeah and have a

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!