Favorite People To Watch on Youtube

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

As a committed YouTube fan, I have probably watched over a million videos produced by different YouTubers. What I noticed about a few of the YouTubers on YouTube is that sometimes they can seem a bit ungenuine or they put on an act for their viewers. On the other hand, there are also YouTubers who produce real and natural content that I enjoy to watch.

Here are some YouTubers that are entertaining to watch because they show their trueselves online to the public. 

1. Ayydubs

Ayydubs first started off making her videos about beauty related, but then transformed into making comedic and lifestyle videos. I find her very entertainning to watch because unlike other YouTubers, you can tell that she is being herself on the internet. My favorite videos of Ayydubs is her dating series. In her dating series she finds a guy on a dating app, who is bold enough to have their first date on YouTube.

2. Itsjudyslife

Itsjudyslife is a daily vlogger and a beauty guru. She is wife and a mother to three girls. Her vloggs usually consist of filming her daily life. I love watching Itsjudyslife because its like a reality television show minus it being scripted. In her vloggs, She shows the happiest and bad moments in her life. The daily dose of Itsjudyslife can be addicting. 

3. Joe Santagato

Joe Santagato makes videos where he rants on anything from 2014 VMA’s reviews to the Caitlyn Jenner Controversey.  His opinions and humor is what makes the viewers keep coming back to his videos.

4. Kandee Johnson  

Kandee Johnson is a really talented beauty guru. Most of her videos are focused on transforming herself into celebrities or movie characters. Her transformation, shows the power of what makeup can do.

5. Blogilates 

Meet Cassey, she focuses her YouTube channel on promoting healthy lifestyle and body image.  For a quick workout, you should check out Cassey’s channel because she sure does know how to create a good workout for the booty. 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!