A Day in The Life of A Wildcat: Through Shoes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Welcome to my day. Four weeks into the spring semester…here we go.

It’s 7:06 A.M. and my body hates me right now. And no, I do not sleep with socks on (there are two kinds of people).  Last night I was merely too lazy to get out of bed to take them off, and even too lazy to take them off and toss them from my bed.  My name is Giselle and I am lazy and 7 A.M. is too early for me.

I am a freshman living on a top floor of Stoke hall so (back to the laziness) I am always taking the elevator.  This is me in my 8:10 class attire. Bean Boots, blue jeans, and a long black puffer coat—it’s easy to be basic when you’re just throwing clothes on.

With socks that don’t match, sneakers that are 4 years old and have holes in them, and a plastic water bottle that I got for free for taking a survey, I am ready to go to the Whit and get a workout.  I need to do something productive with my day and that beach body isn’t going to make itself!

“Summer bodies are made in the winter.”

Gotta love shower shoes.  But I’m just happy because I got my favorite shower stall; everyone who lives in a residence hall has a favorite shower stall whether they admit it or not.

Now that I’m showered and dressed, it’s time for the nightlife of this wildcat.  These open-toed booties might give me frost bite but I guess I like to learn lessons the hard way.

This is the look of when its 12:40 AM and Wild Kitty is calling your name.  Yes, it’s going to be packed in there.  Yes, we’re only a month into the semester and I have about 50 out of 200 dinning dollars left.  And, lastly, no I can’t seem to decide whether I want mozzarella sticks, waffle fries, or a chicken quesadilla so I’ll most likely get them all.

Adios Wildcats.

My name is Giselle Pimentel and I am a Freshman at the University of New Hampshire.
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!