Celebrity #RelationshipGoals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

7 times celebrities made us truly believe in #relationshipgoals 

1. Eric Decker & Jessie James Decker

“Be with the man that winks at you when you say something crazy instead of the man that kicks you under the table because you’ve embarrassed him,” – Jessie James Decker

2. Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher

“There was a time when I didn’t believe in soulmates. But then I met mine. We’ve known each other for a long time now. But I still feel the same tingle in my heart when you look into my eyes with a love so pure. I still feel the same spark when you kiss me goodnight. I want to wake up by your side every morning. When I’m upset, I feel safe and secure when you hold my hand and tell me that everything is going to be alright. You are my pillar of strength, my confidant and my best friend. Love you forever baby!

So guys, love doesn’t understand logic, reason, age or boundaries. It just HAPPENS. Doesn’t matter if you’re 10 or 80. If you’re in love, celebrate it. You can’t stop DESTINY.” – Mila Kunis

3. Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds

“Everything we do in life we do together.” – Blake Lively

4. Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux

“You have my whole heart for my whole life.” – Jennifer Aniston

5. Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen

“The moment I saw him, he smiled and I was like, That is the most beautiful, charismatic smile I’ve ever seen! We sat and talked for three hours. I had to go home for Christmas, but I didn’t want to leave. You know that feeling of, like, you can’t get enough? From the first day we met, we’ve never spent one day without speaking to each other.” – Gisele Bundchen

6. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

“I am very lucky with Brad. He is a real gentleman, but he is also a real man’s man. He’s got the wonderful balance of being an extraordinary, great, loving father, a very, very intelligent man and physically he’s a real man.” – Angelina Jolie

7. Thomas Rhett & Lauren Gregory

I mean… his music video to “Die A Happy Man” says it all…