Can’t Miss This Week: U-Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

What: U-Day

When: September 10, 3:30- 6:30 (Rain Date: September 12)

Where: Thompson Hall Lawn

Welcome to the University of New Hampshire! Hopefully by now you’ve started to settle into a routine and are no longer getting lost on the way to class or confused trying to navigate the maze that is Philbrook.

The University Day Campus Picnic and Student Activities Fair (or more simply, U-Day) is a day to celebrate the beginning of the new academic year. And the best part about it is… IT’S FREE! Everything is free! Free food! Free drinks! Free ice cream! And free knick-knacks that you didn’t even know you wanted but will obviously be of use to you because they are free! And, the dining halls are closed. So you at least have to show up for dinner.

But more importantly, this event is also a chance to learn about all of the clubs that the university has to offer. Now you can finally do more than go to class on the weekday and party on the weekends. It’s a chance to get involved with our university by doing something that is interesting to you. And don’t worry, you’ll find something for you. Do you like hammocks? Cause we have a club for that. Hammocks.

We won’t boast to be the best… because that would be rude, but you should definitely check out our booth! You can’t miss it; it’s the hot pink booth surrounded by some of the campus’ finest Campus Cuties giving out FREE goodies from a box sent to us by TEEN VOGUE. So you will not want to miss out! Featuring products from…

Vera Wang
Herbal Essences 
Revlon 
Pantene 
Venus Gillette
Hurley
Pac Sun
Paul Frank
Keds 
St. Tropez
LeSportsac
Asos
Murad 
Toyota
Big Star 
Nasty Gal
Maybelline 
Jimmy Choo

Don’t miss this event! We can’t wait to see you there! 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!