Campus Cutie: Keegan Smith

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Keegan! 

The Basics

Name: Keegan Smith

Age: 21

Major: Environmental Conservation and Sustainability 

Year: Junior

Hometown: Londonderry, NH

Relationship Status: Single

Describe yourself in three words: Hardworking, alpha-male, jackhammer, merciless, and insatiable. 

What do you like to do in your free time: Fly fish, play the guitar and mandolin, cruise around town in my 2005 Toyota Camry, mooseback riding, writing fan fiction sequels on the Battlestar Galactica online fan forum, and stamp collecting

What are you invovled with on campus: Men’s Club Volleyball Team and Net Impact UNH

UNH Favorites

Favorite place on campus: Wild Kitty

Favorite place off campus: Franz’s

Favorite pre-game song: Sometimes I’ll feel like throwing it back to the 90’s and I’ll put on Sugar Ray or Hootie and the Blowfish. Or I’ll be a typical college kid and pregame to some Drake and Kendrick 

Favorite event at UNH: Homecoming

Favorite UNH sports teams to watch: Love all of them to be honest. Gotta give a shout out to the volleyball team though for being a three-peat champs. 

Favorite class you’ve taken at UNH: Intro to Natural Resources,  Dr. Paul Johnson’s the man.

Favorite coffee spot around campus: Dunkin Donuts or go home

Drink of choice: Rum and coke or a nice IPA

Would You Rather

Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

Fall, Winter, or Spring of UNH? Fall

Wildcat pizza or DHOP? Wildcat Pizza by day, DHOP by night

Stillings or HoCo? HoCo

Study at Dimond or Paul? Dimond

Dogs or Cats? Dogs, but any dog less than 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless.

All About The Ladies

Favorite feature in a girl: A love for the show “The Office”

Would would be your ideal date? A serene candle-lit dinner cooked by Emeril Lagasse in a mahogany log cabin located on the slopes of the Adirondack Mountains.

Any major turn offs? Stuck-uppedness

Brunette, blonde, or red head? No preference

Fun Facts

What is your favorite sports team? New England Patriots

Who is your celebrity crush? Mila Kunis

Who is your man crush? Easy. The GOAT himself Tom Brady

What is your favorite series to binge watch on Netflix? The Office, Parks and Rec

All photos courtesy of Keegan Smith

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!