jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Breaking News: A Krispy Kreme Just Opened in Maine!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Ladies and gentleman of New England, I have very important news. A Krispy Kreme Doughnuts shop just opened in Saco, Maine!!! This is absolutely life changing for die-hard Krispy Kreme fans like myself, that have been in dire need of those little circles of sugary goodness for far too long, almost on the verge of violating our 8th amendment right by this form of cruel and unusual punishment of deprivation.  

The North Carolina based company opened their doors for the first time in Maine on October 3, 2017 at 6:00 a.m. giving away a free dozen of doughnuts every week for a year to the first 100 customers in line and a free t-shirt to the first 50 people in line!

I can’t express in words to you how disappointed I am that I wasn’t able to make it to their grand opening and be one of those lucky 100.  

Less than an hour drive from UNH, located on 540 Main St., Saco, Maine, I strongly encourage you to grab a couple girlfriends and take that road trip to happiness.  

Hey Y’all! I’m currently a senior at the Univeristy of New Hampshire studying Program and Event Management! I transferred here from Texas as a Sophmore!  A couple fun facts about me are: I have lived in 6 different states, I’m obsessed with fashion and photography, and I LOVE to sing country music!!
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!