Be Lazy, Don’t Look It! HC’s Favorite Loungewear

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

When it comes to fashion, college girls have many standards to uphold. But let’s be honest, in reality, every single one of us has that day (or week) when real clothes just aren’t going to happen, whatever the reason.

Let it be known that I’m the type of girl who likes to look nice for class, so when I’ve been in class all day and I finally get back to my apartment, I know that there is no better feeling than to get in comfortable clothes. So I’m always searching for comfy loungewear, that’s cute at the same time!

Paxton 1345 is a boxer short company. But, they aren’t just any boxer short company; Boston designer, Erin Cormier, launched a line of fitted designer boxers for both men and women. These boxers are for anyone from college students to busy professionals. Whimsical quotes are sewn into each pair and they are named after towns and areas in the Northeast, from Montauk to Newport to even towns in Connecticut! Being a Connecticut resident myself, I think these are very cool and fashionable! They are luxurious and comfortable, and they even come in vibrant colors, which make them perfect to wear anytime of the year.

Our campus correspondent, Leah just picked up a package Paxton sent us and we have one pair of pink women’s shorts and a pair of men’s purple ones. We’re looking to give these away to some lucky collegiettes! Be sure to enter to win on our Facebook page! 

Gap Body also has a lot of options when it comes to loungewear! They have anything from yoga pants and leggings, to t-shirts and camis. Their Tri-blend pants are one part cute and two parts comfy- perfect for hanging out around your apartment! 

Victoria’s Secret has their lingerie line, Pink, that offers underwear, sleepwear, and loungewear. Pink has comfortable yoga pants, sweatpants, tees and tanks that are stylish, so there is definitely something for everyone! Check out their Classic Striaight Leg Pant for movie night with the girls! 

Solow also has simple, comfortable yoga pants that are casual and timeless. These clothes, tanks, sweatshirts, jackets, pants, and shorts are perfect anytime, whether it’s going to the gym or lounging around your dorm. You can mix different colors and prints to create a look that’s fun and stylish.

Lululemon Athletica is another one of my favorite brands. They offer athletic gear that’s perfect for running or yoga. I personally love their yoga pants for the gym, lounging and casual days. I love their Astro Pants, and their Groove Pants. Although they are a bit pricey, I can assure you, their clothing is worth every penny!