This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.
“Dead Poets Society”

“Dead Poets Society” is one of my favorite movies of all time. Robin Williams plays John Keating, the new English teacher at an all-boys preparatory school. The movie’s picturesque Vermont setting makes this an especially cozy fall movie, though the story itself is a tear-jerker any time of year.

“You’ve Got Mail”

I mean come on, this is a classic. “You’ve Got Mail” stars the autumn queen herself Meg Ryan, and Tom Hanks as two rival bookshop owners who form an unlikely, anonymous friendship via online mail chats. The falling leaves, shop around the corner, and tall decaf cappuccino makes this movie the perfect fall rom-com.

“When harry met sally”

Meg Ryan strikes again! “When Harry Met Sally” is a beautiful friends-to-lovers story that takes place over the course of 12 years. Harry and Sally’s relationship is a treat to watch, and the movie features some of the best fall fashion in cinema.

“little women” (2019)

Greta Gerwig’s take on Louisa May Alcott’s novel stars Saoirse Ronan, Florence Pugh, Emma Watson and Timothee Chalamet. If this movie were a person it would be warm and huggable, serving all the cozy vibes.

“fantastic Mr. fox”

This Wes Anderson stop-motion animation is perhaps his greatest claim to fame. The aesthetic, color scheme and overall vibe scream autumn.

“hocus pocus 2”

It goes without saying that “Hocus Pocus” is a must-watch, and now “Hocus Pocus 2” is streaming on Disney+! Get some popcorn, curl up in a fuzzy blanket and enjoy this long-awaited sequel.

“halloweentown”

It feels like just yesterday I was sitting in my childhood living room watching “Halloweentown” for the first time on Disney Channel. This classic fall movie never gets old, and I will definitely be rewatching Marnie’s adventures this season.

“it’s the great pumpkin, charlie brown”

You’re guaranteed to smile when watching this comforting classic. Grab your favorite pumpkin-themed dessert and enjoy these 25 minutes of pure nostalgia.

Kylie is a senior English/Journalism student at UNH. She loves a good cold brew, The Office and any book by Emily Henry.