This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

The snow is finally melting, the birds are chirping, spring is in the air.  That means new chances for you and your guy to go out and soak up the beautiful weather together.

1. Hiking

If you and your guy love to be outdoors than you’ll love hiking together. College Woods here at UNH would be the perfect spot to have your hiking date.

2. Picnic

What better way to take in a beautiful spring day than a picnic? Wagon Hill right down the road from UNH is a perfect place for an afternoon picnic for two. All you need to do is pack up a basket full of goodies and a blanket and you’re set for a perfect date. 

3. Sporting event

Time to take break out the peanuts and crackerjacks because baseball is on it’s way. The game may be boring from time to time but you and your date will still have a blast, especially with the crazy fans at Fenway.

4. Enjoy an outside café

I don’t know about you but I’m thrilled that I can eat outside at restaurants now with all this lovely weather headed our way.  So soak up the sun and get a table for two at an outside café or coffee shop. For all you Wildcats, Aroma Joes is the perfect spot.

5. Drive in movie

I mean, who doesn’t like movies? And the fact that you don’t even have to leave the car and you and your date can enjoy the movie alone is definitely a plus.

6. Mini-Golf

Bringing it back to the middle school days, there isn’t a more classic date than mini-golfing.  It’s always fun to make a bet, the loser buys ice cream. 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!