5 Ways To Spend Summer Vacation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Internship

Internships are a great way to gain hands on experience for when you graduate. This internship could be the deciding factor of whether this is what you want to be doing the rest of your life. Even though they don’t pay the experience will be once in a lifetime.

On the Beach

The beach is a great place to spend the summer vacation. If you love the beach just as much as I do line up a job close to the beach that way you can spend the day in the sun or catch some rays after work.

Catching up with friends

If you go to school far away from home or in another state, you may miss your friends from home. Catching up with friends from high school or just home in general is always a fun time you get to share all your college stories, catching up on life or even hearing all about abroad trips they or both of you went on.

Just Being Lazy

College is tough. We all work so hard to get good grades with studying for exams, getting our papers in on time while still trying to have a social life outside of college. The most stressful time is the last week of classes into finals it can really take a toll on our bodies. That’s why the perfect way to spend summer is by being lazy and just taking a day for yourself to do absolutely nothing. Maybe spend this lazy day catching up on your favorite series or movie on Netflix.

Going on a road trip with friends

After a long semester at college you might need some time to unwind before venturing back to work. A road trip is the best way to spend some time with friends and family in the summer. You could travel all of New England and pick spots on a map to the places that you want to stop. Take lots of pictures and have many laughs. You will have so many stories to tell when you get back, reliving every moment as you tell it.

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!