sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Ways to Make UNH more #Basic

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

1.     Okay so what is the one thing you never leave anywhere without? If you are as basic as every other girl on any college campus then you thought of your phone. We girls have some busy schedules when it comes to classes, studying, clubs, and meeting up with tinder guys and having a phone is a must for all of those situations. So UNH, in order to become more #basic charging station are vital to have around campus. Our phones are our lives and without full battery on our iPhones, us basic girls are useless

2.     Coffee is a basic necessity of life, especially for a basic girl. Not going to lie we have some pretty darn good coffee in the dining halls (way to go UNH), but all of us girls are wondering where the ice is at? Sure, you can get iced coffee at any coffee shop on campus but we can’t forget the basic girls who have a dining plan it’s just not right. Iced coffee machines in the dining hall will completely bring this campus a notch up on the basic scale. Now we can take even more basic instagram photos of our iced coffee! Woop woop! 

3.     Now take a deep breath in, and then out. Calming right? Why doesn’t every class start with a yoga pose? I’m sure all of us basic girls out there could appreciate some good vibes before class starts. And I doubt that the guys in the class will hate all the yoga pant wearing basics out there. You’re welcome.

Just check out that chair pose. 

4.     The lighting on this campus is a problem. Where can a basic chick go to get a good selfie around here?  The fluorescent lighting is causing the basic girls to spend too much money on picture editing apps. We need that money for our iced coffee and new iPhone cases.

5.     With out new apps like Uber us basic girls would be stuck walking half way across campus intoxicated in heels (looking fly). Okay so picture this, you’re in your apartment with all your other basic friends and you need to take a picture but one of you girls has to step out and miss out on an Instagram photo op. So, along the lines of hiring a random driver from Uber, why not hire some random kid to come take pictures of everyone? Everyone will get in a picture and Stacy won’t get pissed that her fire outfit won’t be shown on the gram. Time to pretend you’re in America’s next top model so you better work it ladies, make it fierce. 

Stay #basic everyone 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!