This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

1. @motivationapp

If you’re feeling down or need motivation to be productive, this account is for you. The account has endless quotes that are short and to the point that can truly change your mindset for the better. My mom sends me the posts from this account every once in a while, and it honestly changes my whole outlook on the day moving forward.

2. @wetheurban

I love this account because it’s not just cliché quotes to motivate you, the posts are more on a personal level and there for you whenever you want to look at them. For example, they have a lot of posts that are “9 things you need to hear today” and scrolling through the slides of positivity and inspirational sayings first thing in the morning always helps me get up and start my day in the right mindset. This account also tags other similar profiles often in their posts which is nice to find new ones to follow too.

3. @thefemalewarhol

This account can be helpful and inspiring especially with Valentine’s Day coming up. I don’t take this holiday too seriously but just like a lot of people I definitely find myself feeling lonely at some times. This Instagram account aims towards women and essentially just finding and choosing yourself. Finding your true self and learning to become content with who you are and where you are in life is one of my biggest life lessons and it is the best feeling when you finally do, and this account has helped remind me of that through quotes and simple pictures throughout scrolling during the days.

4. @the.wholesome.food.spot

I love to cook and find new recipes, and if you like to eat “clean” and find some fun and creative foods to cook at home this page is for you. I found it through a popular Tik-Toker, Hannah Jarr, and she focuses her platform strictly on being happy and eating healthy. This is her food account, and her recipes are amazing, especially her avocado toasts. She also will sometimes post some cute and inspiring quotes along with her recipes, which is a good way to incorporate her whole aura of positivity.

5. @leanadeebb

Over the past year I have learned that exercising truly makes for a better mindset, more productivity and helps me achieve my goals once I am consistent. Trying to get back into a consistent workout schedule is one of my hardest struggles, even just thinking about getting yourself to get up and go to the gym. This account has helped me a lot because the owner of it posts an intense and great workout almost every day and I have used a lot of her circuits at the gym. Finding new workouts is fun for me especially when you do the same one every day and just need to switch it up. She also has a lot of videos for beginners with lifting weights, which was super helpful to me when I switched from mainly cardio to mainly strength training because it can be intimidating going to the gym and not knowing what exercises to do with weights.

Hi I'm Olivia, I'm a sophomore at UNH from Newburyport, MA and I'm a psychology major!