Every year, I set New Year’s resolutions and very rarely do I ever keep up with them or even at the end of the year do I reflect on them. My plan for this year is to write them down in this article so I can easily look back on them to see how well I am keeping up with them along with look back at the end of the year. Also to help me stay on track, one of my best friends Kayla and I told each other we would keep each other in line and it is easier when you have someone looking after you. 

I am also starting my new year’s resolutions mid-January because I have found that I am more on a schedule when I am here at school rather than being home. 

My 2020 Resolutions

• Get into a gym schedule and lose weight

• Be more aware of what I eat and eat healthier

• Buy myself a White Grand Jeep Cherokee with black rims

• Be aware of what I say and how I say things to people

• Get a tattoo

• Get my nipples pierced

• Save money and not spend it on useless items aka any more makeup or coffee every day 

• Get a marketing or sales internships

• Try and get as close to 4.0 Spring 2020 and Fall 2020 semesters

• Be able to voice my opinion in a respectful manner

• Be more open with my feelings

• Meal plan and prep every week to eliminate food waste 

Not all of these resolutions are big things, some are very simple and easy to accomplish. I do not think it’s about how big the goal is but just taking little steps to better yourself and make yourself happy. I cannot wait to see how well I do at the end of 2020. 

Hi everyone! My name is Danielle and I am currently a junior at the University of New Hampshire! I am studying Marketing with a minor in sales This year I am the business manager of UNH HerCampus. HC XOXO