This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Whether you’re in quarantine for a positive test or for fear of a positve test due to exposure here are a few things do to to get you out of the funk and threw the two weeks:

1. it’s almost the holidays… watch some holdiay movies!

(I reccomend The Grinch)

2. with finals around the corner, get a head start.

while I was in quarantine I completed 2 of my final papers two weeks before their due date – schedule in some time to get some work done!

3. Stay Hydrated!

While I was in quarantine I made a daily goal on my consumption of water – do what feels best for you!

4. Watch some workout videos on Youtube! 

I could reccomend a ton but we all have different interests when it comes to exercise. Read up on and watch a number of videos that spark your interest and do them often! It could take as little as ten minutes.

5. Take advantage of making coffee at home rather than going to your favorite coffee shop and spending $5 a day on a medium iced latte 

I postmated some cold brew’s and various flavors/creamers to try! It definitley convinced me to save some money when I finished my quarantine

6. REST!

I did not know how tired I was before I entered my quarantine but with all the sleep I got I was able to come out of it completely energized and ready to take on the day!

7. (Don’t) Online Shop 

… I am guilty of this. 

8. Try to limit screen time

My first couple of days in quarantine I realized my phone was dying faster and then realized that this was because my screen time was at an all time high of 15 hours (I’m blaming tiktok) and this is what drove me to realize I needed to be doing more with my day. Just because I was quarantined didn’t mean the rest of my life was on pause

9. Spend time on your skincare!

So often I find myself to exhausted after a long day or too rushed to do anything past removing my makeup and washing my face with a cleanser. Take this time to complete your entire skincare routine thoroughly!

10. Stay Healthy

Do anything YOU can to help you remain/become your best self. 

I hope these helpful tips guide you in surviving your quarantine and that you don’t become as horribly bored of netflix as I had. Stay healthy!!

I really enjoy Gucci and Harry Styles collectively
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!