Welcome Back, HC UNF!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNF chapter.

Welcome back to campus, collegiettes! 

Yesterday marked the first day of fall semester. This week is going to be a busy one, with starting new classes, meeting new people, and exploring your new surroundings. Her Campus UNF will be back in full force starting next week! We can’t wait to start sharing content with you, and get this HC year started! We have some fun new content ideas to share with you, along with giveaways, and some surprises! Plus, this November marks our first full year as a Her Campus chapter, so be sure to look out for something fun then!

In the meantime, let us introduce ourselves to those who are new to Her Campus UNF. 

Our Campus Correspondent for HC UNF is Maya, and she has a wonderful staff of writers in Techeira, Emina and Celestina. Plus, this semester we have our social media exec, Camille (who we are very excited to see join the team)! HC UNF is constantly growing, and we will introduce our writers as they hop on board. 

If you are interested in joining the HC UNF team in any capacity, you can fill out this application here. You can find out what positions that we have open here as well! 

Be sure to stay connected with all things HC UNF by liking us on Facebook, and following us on Instagram and Twitter

We look forward to spending this fall semester with you all, and can’t wait to get started. 

Have fun, collegiettes!

P.S. Catch us tomorrow at Market Wednesday for this semester’s first surprise! 

My name is Maya Dartiguenave, and I am a senior at the University of North Florida. I'm a communications major, with a focus in public relations. Reading, writing, anything to do with words is what holds my true interest, which is why I'm so happy to be a part of Her Campus! I'm so excited to have started UNF's chapter of Her Campus!While I claim to be a Florida girl for now, my heart belongs to Philadelphia, always. (Go, Eagles!) I hope to move away from Florida after graduation, work my way through grad school, and begin my career in publishing. The future is definitely going to be an adventure, and I can't wait for it!