Thoughts You Have as a College Student, As Told by “Broad City”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Somehow, every weekday is a countdown to Friday when you’re a college student. Making new friends, studying for exams, finding a way to save money, eating way too much, or none at all; it’s all part of the process. There are many thoughts running through college a student’s mind while going through the struggles, and here are a few, as told by Abbi and Ilana from “Broad City.” 

1.  When it’s Sunday and you realize you haven’t left your room. 

2. When you go home and steal your parents’ stuff because you’re a broke college student. 

3. When you’re trying to get those pesky discussion points in class. 

4. When you have to study for a difficult exam so you can’t go out with your friends. 

5. When your professor cancels class last-minute.

6. When you finally get a job and have more than $2.00 in your bank account. 

7. When you’re clearly sick but have to show up to class for the attendance. 

8. When you’ve finally had enough with the price of groceries. 

9. When you and your friends finally have a night with nothing to do. 

10. When it’s finally Friday and you don’t have to think about school ’til Sunday. 

[Photos courtesy of Giphy & WFNY]

Julia is currently a Senior at UNCW studying Business, concentrating in Marketing and minoring in Spanish. She hopes to pursue a career in marketing for a company working towards environmental sustainability and stewardship. Her humorous and honest disposition shows through her writing here at Her Campus. Some of her favorite hobbies include painting, pottery, yoga, cooking and making people laugh.