Thomas Booton, Campus Cutie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Name: Thomas Booton

Age: 20

Year: Junior

Major: Environmental Science (Environmental Conservation Option)

Hometown: Raleigh, NC

Relationships Status: Single (and sorry, ladies, but he plays for the other team!)

Thomas pictured far right.

If you haven’t had the opportunity to get to know Thomas Booton, a junior from Raleigh, NC, then you’re missing out. Thomas is, without a doubt, one of the coolest guys I know and he’s a great friend to many. Read on to find out more about this handsome stud!

HC: What’s been your best memory at UNCW so far?

TB: Leading a week-long kayak camping trip for Seahawk Adventures in the Florida Everglades. We saw manatees, dolphins, and alligators, had nightly campfires and went stargazing, and got to enjoy exploring the mangroves.

HC: What are some of your hobbies or interests?

TB: Backpacking, running, Krav Maga (a type of martial arts), video games, and singing and dancing badly.

HC: What’s one thing you hope to do before you graduate?

TB: I would really like to go to a music festival to get to see some of my favorite bands. Have I mentioned I love pretending I can sing and dance?

HC: Favorite pickup line?

TB: “Are you the cause of global warming? Cause you’re so hot you’re making my heart melt!”

HC: If there was one thing you could change about anything, what would it be and why?

TB: Everyone gets superpowers. The world might go to hell, but it would be a lot of fun.

HC: What’s your spirit animal?

TB: A turtle.

HC: Tell us something not many people know about you.

TB: I have dual-citizenship, the U.S. and the U.K.

HC: If you could super-size any animal and ride it into battle, which animal would you choose and why?

TB: Probably a sugar glider because they’re cute as hell.

Photos courtesy of Thomas Booton.

Sarah is a senior at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, majoring in Creative Writing (with a Certificate in Publishing) and minoring in English and Psychology.  She is from a small suburb of the Twin Cities in Minnesota and chose to attend UNCW for all of the incredible learning opportunities.  Besides being a contributing writer and managing editor for Her Campus magazine, she is Secretary of Phi Sigma Pi National Honors Fraternity, member of the UNCW Rock Climbing Club, and a Trip Leader at Seahawk Adventures.  She is an avid reader, writer, and lover of all things outdoors.  Feel free to follow her on Twitter and Instagram.