The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants graduation scene

My Final Semester of College Bucketlist

It’s hard to believe, but I’ve made it to my final semester at UNCW. After many highs and lows, I’m a few short months away from walking the stage and getting that diploma. (Yay Class of 2020!)

For my last semester, I’ve written up a bucketlist of things I want to do before I graduate. I want to have fun things to look forward to so I can beat the already-looming threat of senioritis. Some of these are new things that I’ve never tried or that come naturally with being a senior, but others are time-honored UNCW traditions I want to enjoy at least once more before I go. Without further ado, my final semester bucketlist!

1. Try a new food at a local Wilmington restaurant.

close up burrito2. Go to a UNCW sports game.

Sports Soccer Cheering Crowd3. Go to Dub Idol—my favorite annual on-campus event!

microphone4. Spend lots of time in nature—especially at the beach.

The Lalatwo People Walking On The Beach5. Go downtown for the Azalea Festival.

assortment of flowers6. Pick a new fun, creative activity to do to relax when school gets stressful (preferably something crafty).

Yellow Pencil Color In Clear Glass Case7. Decorate my graduation cap with a quote that inspires.

woman in black dress stands outside in front of a fence holding her graduation cap8. Read at the Creative Writing department’s BFA Reading in April. This is something I've been looking forward to since I started my major!

Person holding book open9. Buy a UNCW alumni shirt at the UNCW Bookstore and...

Anna Schultz-Blue College Hat10. Go to graduation! 😊

Graduate Celebrating With ConfettiI’m excited for my last semester and for my post-grad future. I know I’ll miss my amazing school and will look back on my college years fondly, using what I’ve learned in and out of the classrooms in my personal and professional life.

As I enter the beginning of the end, I just have one more thing to say: Go Seahawks!