This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Name: Hannah Williams

Year: Sophomore

Major: English- Literary Studies

Minor: Art History

Hometown: Mint Hill, North Carolina

Relationship Status: Single

HC: What is your favorite part about going to UNCW?

HW: I really like the campus culture and how it allows you to make your college experience the way you want it to be.

HC: Do you have any advice for freshman when it comes to dating in college?

HW: Your degree and school should always come first, even before dating.

HC: What clubs or organizations are you a part of at UNCW?

HW: I am the Assistant News Editor for The Seahawk as well as a Desk Receptionist in Schwartz Hall.

HC: Tell me about one of your favorite moments at UNCW.

HW: Honestly, just going on long bike rides with friends when the weather is perfect. It is just one of the most peaceful things ever.

HC: What would you say your spirit animal would be?

HW: A baby goat. I freaking love baby goats.

HC: What is your dream job?

HW: That is such a hard question because I have so many ideas about possible dream jobs in my mind. To be a head curator for a Smithsonian Art Museum would be cool, though.

HC: Where do you see yourself in five years?

HW: Hopefully in graduate school in Washington, D.C. I would like to go to George Washington University.

HC: What are some of your hobbies or interests?

HW: I really like playing piano as well as making sketches and paintings even though they are not a part of my academic pursuits.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

HW: Chris Pratt.

HC: What is your ideal date?

HW: Probably a really cool, unique restaurant and then to go to a symphony afterwards.

HC: What do you look for in a guy?

HW: I want him to be passionate about something. Apathy is very unattractive.

Photos courtesy of Hannah Williams.

A junior at UNC Wilmington double majoring in English-Professional Writing and Communication Studies, Casey aspires to work in the field of journalism post-grad. Not only is she Co-Campus Correspondent, but she is also the Editor in Chief of her school's paper, is a writing tutor and has an obsession with early twentieth century American literature.