This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

For those of you who have not heard the hilarious story of a girl who was in an unfortunate situation while on a date with a cute boy from a grocery store read on for a good laugh.

The girl starts her story with quite an interesting line.

While I am sure you are wondering just what exactly she is going to say she narrates the events pretty well starting off by being asked on a date by a stranger in the grocery store.

While every girl in the world is probably having a mini panic attack while reading this, the date only gets better.

I could never even imagine a situation like this let alone reaching into the toilet as a resolution. What she does next is something no one else could ever even imagine.

Trying to get creative with her options she took it out of the toilet and wrapped it in many layers, but where would she put it?

IN HER PURSE. The one treasured bag a girl could bring on a date and that’s where she resorted to.

How unfortunate is it to be on a nice date, with a nice guy, telling you everything you could ever want to hear but being distracted by the fact that you have wrapped your own shit in toilet paper and hid it in your purse? By now it is time to resort to outside help. The girl reaches out to her sister for advice on what to do next.

Finally, after the vent sesh with her sister there seems to be a tunnel up ahead with a source of light shining through. The end is near.

HALLELUJAH! Everyone can breathe now, the suspense is over and the boy will never find any trace of her poop during their eventful date. It is quite entertaining to see how creative some people will get to resolve any traumatic event. I know “misunderstood worm”, as well as the rest of us, are relaxed and happy to know everything is in the clear.

I wonder if they ever went on another date?

Photo Credit: https://twitter.com/_blotty

Sophomore at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, Business and Marketing Major with a Psychology Minor