This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

The Basics:

Name: Taylor Pederson

Year: Sophomore

Major: Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resource Management

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Concord, NC

Fun Facts:

Favorite Musician: Justin Bieber

Favorite Movie: Deadpool

Dream Vacation: Going to Hawaii to skydive!!

Dream Job: I want to own my own business

Favorite Food: oh boy, this is hard I love all foods but mashed potatoes with gravy have my heart!

Taylor (on the right) can be seen around campus studying in Club Randall and jamming out Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber!

HC: What are you involved in at UNCW?

TP: I’m in Sigma Alpha Omega (SAO), a Christian sorority on campus, as well as RUF, a Christian ministry on campus. I also work on campus at the call center. 

HC: Describe your dream date.

TP: I really like chill environments and getting to know people. I think the best date would have to be going to the beach at sunset and just talking about life, God, and silly jokes all night until the sunrise.

HC: How do you feel when you don’t get a “follow back”?

TP: Joke………..

HC: What’s on your bucket list?

TP: I want to go to all 7 continents

HC: What’s the first thing you notice about a guy? 

TP: His smile!

[Photo courtesy to Taylor Pederson]

Julie is a positive senior from the University of North Carolina Wilmington. She is an inspiring travel journalist who is double majoring in Communication Studies and International Studies along with having a minor in Spanish. With a lot on her plate you can always catch her in the library or stress knitting in her apartment while bing-watching "Queer Eye" or "Parks and Rec".