Anna Lang, Campus Cutie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Name: Anna Lang

Year: Sophomore

Major: Elementary Education with a concentration in English as a Second Language

Hometown: Charlotte

Relationship Status: Taken

Anna Lang is one of the sweetest most kind-hearted girls you will find at UNCW. She strives to stay involved on campus by acting as an Orientation Leader as well as a Seahawk Link. You can even find her working the front desk at the Recreation Center. In her free time she helps manage UNCW’s Club Hockey Team and enjoys spending time with her friends and family. Continue reading to learn more about our lovely Campus Cutie!

HC: What would be your idea of a perfect date and why?

AL: I think I would like to spend the day at the beach and then get ice cream because going to the beach is my favorite thing to do with someone that I care about. It’s just simple and easy.

HC: What would you consider to be your dream job?

AL: My dream job would be to be teaching underprivileged children in developing countries. I guess my goal would be to live in a third world country that needs help and attention with teaching young kids English.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

AL: In five years I hope to be in grad school working towards receiving my Masters degree.

HC: If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

AL: Recently, I have been thinking about Portugal because not many people talk about going there and I think it’s a very beautiful country.

HC: If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive who would you choose?

AL: If I could have dinner with anyone I would choose my grandfather who passed away when I was three because when he was young living in Europe he escaped to come to America during World War II, and I think it would be interesting to hear his stories about his experiences.

HC: What is the strangest pick up line someone has tried to use on you?

AL: One time I was at the mall with one of my friends and a guy walked passed me while on the phone and ended his phone call by saying “Hold on, I’ve got to go I’m about to talk to a really cute girl” which is when he hung up the phone and proceeded to introduce himself to me.

[Photo courtesy of Anna Lang.]

Sophomore at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, Business and Marketing Major with a Psychology Minor