This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Looking up beauty tips on Youtube or Pintrest can be time-consuming and there is always too much to choose from. Don’t worry, I did the work for you! Here are some of your top beauty tips from the experts:

Photo: Cosmopolitain.com

1. Faking Fuller Lips in 4 easy steps!

1. Fill in your lips with a non-drying conciler, making your lips almost blend with your skin.

2. Line the perimiter of your lips. This is what is going to make your lips appear bigger so make sure to keep it neat!

3. Fill in your lips with a natural color lipstick or if you are feeling bold add a pop of color!

5. Add lip gloss and you are all set!

Photo: Popsugar.com

2. XO: bye bye red marks

Use this XO method to get rid of red marks on your face. Instead of daping makeup on a pimple or scar, ( because most of us know that doesn’t work) start out with an X to cover the red spot and follow with an O to ensure coverage to any red cirtcles around it. See the picture above for a demonstration.

Photo: popsugar.com

3. Easy E

Many of us may wish were as good at contouring as Kim Kardashian, but the time and motivation is just not there. This “easy e” trick is fast and easy! Draw a backwasrds ‘E’ starting from right above the middle of your eyebrow and continue it under your eye to right under your cheak bones. Highlighting your face has litterally becomes easier then 1, 2, 3!

Photo: thebeautydepartment.com

4. Keep your eyeliner from running!

By the end of the day I know I’m always wiping under my eyes to make sure I don’t look like a raccoon and you may be doing the same too! This easy tip will help you keep your eyeliner on your eye instead of running down your face:

1. Take a smaller brush eye shadow brush and dip it into pressed powder. You may want this to be slighlty ligher then your normal powder to highlight to your eye.

2. Next dab the powder under your eye. Press below the liner but directly touching it

3. Take the same brush, without the powder on it, and blend!