david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Crazy Halloween Costumes You May See This Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Halloween is just around the corner, and you may just see the most insane costumes. So, I decided to go through Pinterest and list the craziest costumes I saw that you might see this year on Halloween. 

One: Remember when every person you knew was discussing what color “The Dress” was? Well, now, it has become a Halloween costume. This costume splits the dress into black/blue and white/gold.

Two: Ever heard of the crazy cat lady? This costume has become not only a hit among those that dress up for Halloween, but also for the true cat ladies out there.

Three: Do you ever get so hungry you wish you could become a plate of spaghetti and meatballs? Well, now you can for Halloween!

Four: Big plastic bag + Balloons = Bag of Jelly Beans

Five: The only problem with being a human cactus is how tired your arms are going to get…

Six: Why solve a Rubik’s Cube when you can be one for Halloween?

Seven: As Barney said, “Macaroni, macaroni, mac and cheese. We love mac and cheese!”

Eight: This picture does not need a caption.

Nine: “I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Lego.”

Ten: “It’s raining cats and dogs out there…literally!”

Hello! My name is Stephanie Spencer and I am a sophomore at University of North Carolina Wilmington. I am interested in PR, and one day I want to move to Chicago and work for a company that will allow me to travel the world. I love to read and write and I have too many dreams and aspirations.