This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

Happy Fall Lovelies!

I am happy to say that today’s weather is finally bringing in the fall weather. With a new season, we have new clothes and new makeup looks! However, I know that sometimes we can’t always afford expensive things to create these new looks. That is why I compiled three videos of gorgeous fall looks that will not hurt the pocketbook!

This look from MakeupbyAmarie is gorgeous to me! The color scheme is eye-catching and truly brings out her eyes.  It is an easy tutorial for beginners and it should not be too expensive for a college student.

This look takes my breath away from Melly Sanchez! This look may be a little more intimidating to those who are not makeup gurus, but if you’re daring, this is definitely a beautiful look! I love how the bold eyes match with a bold lip.

This look from Shahd Batal is also a favorite of mine! I like the video, because it is a quick tutorial for college students on the go, and the look is natural enough for girls who do not want a dramatic fall look.

This look by Ju dore is another beauty! It is also another natural look, but it is different because it includes a bold lip! I feel it is perfect for those who still want to look natural,but add a little spice to their look.

Hopefully one of these looks give you some inspiration for the fall and does not hurt the pockets!

Enjoy!

Hannah Trudeau is a co-correspondent for Her Campus at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. She is an International Business and Information Systems/ Supply Chain Management double major and is minoring in French. She would love to travel the world one day for work as she loves to learn about different countries and cultures. In her free time, Hannah enjoys reading and catching up with friends.