Birthdays are supposed to be this wonderful day where all of your loved ones are there to celebrate, well, you. However, when you have a birthday that is close to Christmas this day might not turn out as well as you might hope. Here are a list of struggles you might have to deal with:
1. People want to combine your birthday present and your Christmas present because it’s “too close to Christmas.”
2. Getting your friends together is hard because most of them go their separate ways for the holidays
3. The rest of the year drags on…
4. It’s too cold for any outdoor birthday activities.
5. You might have to take it easy during your birthday because you probably have a final the next day.
For those of you who have had better luck during your December birthday, I am happy for you. And for those of you who struggle, well, hang in there because you’re not alone and Christmas is right around the corner.