Taylor Lee Baughman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montana chapter.

Name: Taylor!!
Age: 20 years young
Major: Elementary education, minor in history
Hometown: Polson, MT

Why Missoula:
Close to all my family, and Montana has my heart.

What’s you’re favorite childhood memory:
Any day on the mountain riding my snowmobile, or at the cabin.. or just any day of my life, there is a great memory in everyday.

What do you look for in a guy:
Someone that understands zoos. Its the easiest way to understand if a guy is perfect or not. If he can understand what i see at a zoo, he may just be better than any guy Ryan Reynolds plays in a chick flick.

If you could travel to one place, where would it be and what would you do:
Philadelphia. I would spend my time teaching at the children’s hospital.

I am majoring in Native American Studies with a minor in English. I hope to return to reservations in Washington and Montana to improve education and give the desire to strive for a better life. I enjoy writing (Fiction), reading, hiking, and the ocassional couple hours of Pinterest! :)
Alyse is a senior at the University of Montana with a journalism major. She was born and raised in the small town of Dillon, Montana. When not busy with school, Alyse likes to enjoy the beautiful mountains of Montana. In addition to volunteering with Her Campus, Alyse also volunteers at the YWCA by leading support groups for domestic violence and sexual assualt survivors. After graduation, Alyse wants to explore the field of journalism in a warm and sunny climate.