This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

If you have never seen “Gilmore Girls,” you are missing out on one of the most heartwarming shows there is. “Gilmore Girls” follows a single mother and her teenage daughter as they navigate life and love. 

The show takes place in a fictional town in Connecticut called Stars Hollow. The town is full of lovable characters who never fail to make the show interesting. Lorelai, the mom, and her daughter, Rory, face ups and downs throughout the show that teach the audience members more about themselves. 

The show covers topics such as mother-daughter relationships, boyfriends, high school, college and sex. Watching this show always made me feel inspired to think about my own life and reevaluate my priorities. 

This show celebrates the simple things in life, which is refreshing in today’s society. “Gilmore Girls” provides a sense of comfort for me that no other show really does. I always restart this show in the fall because it makes me feel all cozy inside. 

I hope you decide to check out this show and fall in love with it the same way I have. You’ll soon be team Dean, team Jess, or team Logan. You’ll have to watch the show to figure out what I’m talking about ;)

Hi everyone! I am a senior here at UK and am originally from Northern Kentucky. I am majoring in Political Science and Journalism and am the President of Feminist Alliance at UK. I am very passionate about politics and current events, and I hope to bring a non-partisan view to all the articles I write!