Flash Tattoos: All of the Glam, None of the Commitment

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

I don’t know about you, but I’ve been feeling 22 (tattoo ideas in the last few months). I’ve always wanted one, but I’m so indecisive; this week’s idea for a tattoo might be vastly different from what I have in mind a week from now.

The solution? Temporary tattoos.

Now, I know what you’re thinking: you wouldn’t be caught dead wearing the pink flowers and sparkly hearts from our elementary school days. Well, neither would I. No, I’m talking about flash tattoos. You might’ve seen ’em; they’re available in lots of different stores.

These tattoos are the perfect accessories. A dash of sparkle and shine, without being too over the top. But, the best part? They wash off after a day or two; all of the glam, with none of the lifelong commitment.

Below, I’ve gathered my favorites found from various stores in the mall and online.

Happy shopping, collegiettes!

Sofia Flash Tattoos

Now, this is what I call boho-chic (or hipster-chic, whichever you prefer).

Lena Flash Tattoos

With this tattoo, there’s no need for a necklace; it’s the perfect amount of sparkle and shine.

Rad Nails With The Band Cuticle Art

Update your basic manicure with these tattoos for your cuticles; the gold is my personal favorite!

Feather Temporary Eye Tattoos

Turn heads with these facial flash tattoos. Nothing says “party” like these multicolored feathers!

Tattly Temporary Tattoos

These gold tattoos say “be happy.” S’cute!

Picture Credits:

www.forever21.com

www.forever21.com

www.forever21.com

www.boohoo.com

www.ae.com

"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).