sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Halloween Movies You’re Never Too Old For

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Halloween is the time for all the ghouls to come out to play but its also a time for all the movies that cause frights and thrills in families all around, from the iconic children’s movies that you are never too old or young to enjoy, to those that you pass onto your kids and make a tradition of watching every Halloween season.

Here is a list of twenty memorable Halloween movies that are a must see before the seasons over:

1. Hocus Pocus

2. It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

3. Halloweentown

4. Halloweentown 2: Kalabar’s Revenge

5. Halloweentown High

6. Return to Halloweentown

7. Bettlejuice

8. Casper

9. Casper Meets Wendy

10. The Addams Family

11. The Haunted Mansion

12. Scooby Doo! And the Reluctant Werewolf

13. Scooby Doo! And the Ghoul School

14. Little Vampire

15. Frankenweenie

16. Nightmare Before Christmas

17. Corpse Bride

18. Coraline

19. Ghostbusters

20. Monster House

Halloween is the season for frights and scares, these movies are older ones that most kids have never heard of but their parents know all too well and will appreciate and love introducing their children to. All movies are under the discretion of the parents to decide if appropriate or not for their child/ children to watch.

Have fun, stay warm, enjoy your treat and have fun with your tricks this Halloween season with your family and friends! Happy Halloween Everyone!!

Be safe when out celebrating the holidays and keep in mind that safety is key to a successful holiday season.

My name is Pauline but I have always gone by Polly. I am a coal miners daughter from Knott county kentucky. I am the middle child between two brothers. I am very family oriented and it shows when it comes to my niece and nephews. I am currently in the process of getting my BASW with the college of Social Work.