This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

This morning, magazine, i-D broke the Internet! They announced teasers that said “Mr. Chalamet” and “Mr. Styles.” This announcement immediately led to fans speculating about what i-D was referring to. 

Soon after publishing the teaser, i-D released an article of Timothée Chalamet interviewed by Harry Styles. I know… We’re freaking out too!

In the article, Harry asked Timothée about his upcoming film, “Beautiful Boy,” and even snuck in a question about the famous peach scene from “Call Me By Your Name.”

Towards the end of the interview, it seemed as though Chalamet were the one interviewing Styles, and Styles jokingly said, “I’m asking the questions.” Chalamet responded with “Fair, fair.”

Fans had been wanting this interaction for months now, and flooded the DMs and mentions of the boys on Twitter, in hopes that they would meet. 

i-D didn’t provide an audio version of the interview, but they have been teasing the release on Twitter. Guess we have to wait and see! But for now, we don’t mind losing our wigs over the written version. 

Hi, I'm Destiny! I am an undergrad at UIC, and I love music and movies!!
UIC Contributor.