Campus Cutie: Vivian Estrada

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Basics

Name: Vivian Estrada

Year: Junior

Major: Psychology

Birthday: November 17 1992 (about to be on that legal status!!!)

UIC Life

Why did you choose to attend UIC? My mother forced me

What are you involved in on campus? Im in  sorority (Delta Phi Epsilon)

What do you love about UIC? I love the diversity of the campus! Meeting and getting to know new, fun people.

What do you dislike about UIC? I Wish I never had to step out side to get to my next class, it’s either too cold or too hot! Where are these under ground tunnels people speak of!?!

Fun Facts

Hobbies: When I have time, which is never, I love playing sports and hitting the gym. Volleyball is my favorite!

Favorite chick flick: MEAN GIRLS!

Favorite quote: I have too many, top two:

1. “What happens tomorrow, we have today. I’ll always remember it.”

2. “The GREATEST LOVE & THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS INVOLVE THE GREATEST RISK”

Dream job: To not work and make millions! What upppppp!! Just kidding I would love to travel the world as a psychology specialists to hear everyone’s story and write a book on the world and the humans we are encountered with. Because I find it amazing that everyone has a story and should be shared, stories are meaningful and change not only lives but also perspectives. 

Love Life

Interested in: Men draw my attention. Sorry ladies…

Single or taken: My heart is forever taken by Jesus Christ :p

Celebrity crush(s): Dean Geyer! <3 

Deal breaker: Guys who brag and smoke… Eww buuuubye!

Dealmaker: Them eyes! Something the way a man can look at you can mean so much without even saying a word.

Dream Date: Fancyshmancy dinner where I get to look pretty and then a walk along lakeshore to get on a midnight boat cruse where there is a flash mob and seriates to me! *Perfect 

Sydney is currently a junior at UIC. Apart from writing the Campus Celebrity column for HerCampus-UIC, she also serves as the Vice President in her sorority, Phi Sigma Sigma. As of now her major is undeclared, however she would like to major in marketing and finance. When she is not on campus, she is working at her internships, going to concerts, hanging out with friends, and enjoying life as it comes. In the future she hopes to go into some sort of public relations career, such as event planning, but also keeps her options open. Sydney works hard and tries to take advantage of as many opportunities that come her way!
Claudia was born in Mexico and moved to Chicago at the age of 8. She is currently attending the University of Illinois at Chicago as a Marketing major. She is really excited to be a part of the HerCampus team and is ready to make HC grow at UIC. She can’t go a day without exercising and especially enjoys Zumba! She loves fashion and reads blogs every day, that’s where she gets her inspiration when she dresses, and hopes to one day have her own! Claudia is currently a representative for AKIRA Chicago, for discount codes contact her at (cmarti74@uic.edu). She strives to be a better person every day, and is really thankful for everything she has. One of Claudia’s favorite quotes is “Enjoy all that you have while you pursue everything that you want”.