19 Ways You Can Tell She’s Your Best Friend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Finding that friend that you can call in any situation whether it’s trying to find a way out of a horrible first date or calling her to be by your side after something awful happens, can be an amazing feeling. You’ll know you’ve found your best friend when you start feeling comfortable enough to share just about everything with her.

1. She’ll be the first person you call when something big happens in your life.

2. You’ll check in with her every weekend to see what she’s up to and spend another crazy night together.

3. She’s the first person you go to for an opinion about the new guy you’re dating.

4. You’ll probably even live together.

5. When you can’t find anything to wear you openly walk into her closet (sometimes without warning). 

6. She’s your favorite person to go out with and you guys have had many nights out together.

7. She’ll always order pizza with you at 3am after a long night at the bar.

8. Your’e probably pretty close with her parents, in fact your’e so close that being in her childhood home feels like home to you too.

9. You have endless inside jokes that no one can understand, except you guys of course.

10. She’s always listed in the Best Friends category on snapchat because you must share every funny moment with her otherwise you feel like she missed out…which she probably did.

11. You’ve been to many of her family parties and your’e up to date on all the latest family drama going on in her life.

12. You guys probably share that favorite music artist that you blast while hanging out and dream of seeing in concert together.

13. You have no problem making fun of all of her little corks, no shame, and she doesn’t even take offense to it anymore.

14. you’ve either already traveled somewhere amazing together or your’e planning on it someday, a girl has got to dream. 

15. If you’re roommates you’ve probably established who’s the clean one and who’s the messy one, you might’ve even gotten into a few arguments about it.

16. No matter how many miles away she might be, you guys find a way to keep in touch.

17. You guys share memories of the younger versions of yourselves.

18. You guys probably share songs that remind you of times you’ve spent together in the past.

19. She’s the first person you tell even your deepest of secrets to because you know she would never tell a soul.

Hi, I'm Sophie just a Chicagoan at UIC trying to find my place in this crazy world. I'm a communication major and in my free time I'm usually trying to juggle my busy life with work, school, being with freinds and of course netflix. Hope you like what I have to say!
UIC Contributor.