Clueless
Clueless
Paramount Pictures

What 90’s Girl You are Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Our zodiac signs can tell us a lot about ourselves. Details about our love lives, career, and key personality traits are all hidden inside the details of the moon and our birthday. 

Whether you are air, earth, water, or fire; there is one female 90’s icon that represents you. Sit back, relax, and let us dig through history to find the perfect femme heroine that matches your aura. 

Aries 

Kat Stratford – 10 Things I Hate About You 

Fierce and unapologetically herself, Kat resembles an Aries because she doesn’t care what anybody else thinks. 

Cancer

Juliet Capulet – Romeo and Juliet (1996) 

While she cares about those around her and nurtures Romeo, aka Leo Dicaprio, Juliet is also a cancer because she is highly sensitive and feels emotions very strongly. 

Taurus

Monica – Friends  

Monica is a little neurotic sometimes, but she completely bodies a Taurus’ characteristics. She loves to be in charge and always gets the job done. At the end of the day, she is a go-getter and perfectionist. 

Leo

Cher Horrowitz – Clueless 

Extremely confident within herself, Cher is an absolute Leo. She encompasses alpha energy and expresses herself through bold, eye-catching fashion. She never fails to impress. 

Virgo

Corey Mason – Empire Records 

Corey is an overachiever and loves competition. She is sassy and also flirty, and people easily fall in love with her. She portrays Virgo tendencies throughout the entire film. 

Gemini 

Jenny – Forrest Gump 

Jenny comes and goes like the wind, but she cares about people deeply. She has several personality stages throughout the movie, but always has style and good energy. Gemini’s don’t always have just one side to them and are able to bring a lot of different interesting traits to the table. 

Libra

Annette Hargrove – Cruel Intentions 

Virtuous and balanced, Annette brings out the best in everyone. She is confident in who she is and doesn’t allow her enemies to change her. She is extremely level-headed and enjoys the company of others. 

Capricorn 

Rose Dawson – Titanic 

Rose is a little shy at first especially around her lover Jack – but when she opens up, she is warm and welcoming. She holds herself to high standards and knows her worth. She resembles a Capricorn through these characteristics, along with her structured lifestyle and steadfast dedication to relationships. 

Scorpio 

Mia Wallace – Pulp Fiction 

Remaining mysterious throughout the entire film, Mia Wallace has a very intense energy about her. She is charming and lures in people around her although she doesn’t say much. She also feels her emotions deeply. All of these depict Scorpio characteristics. 

Sagittarius

Vivian – Pretty Woman 

Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman is an absolute Sagittarius due to her hilarious personality that ultimately makes everyone fall in love with her. She takes a lot of risks like walking on Rodeo Drive in revealing clothing for everyone to see, but she simply doesn’t care in the end. She chases her dreams and gets them. 

Aquarius

Dionne Davenport – Clueless 

Dionne is very intelligent and a little more practical than her best friend, Cher. She can get mad easily, but that just makes her more passionate in her friendships and relationship. She often is the ground that her friends, especially Cher, need for peace. 

Pisces

Laney Boggs – She’s All That 

Artistically driven and in touch with her emotions, Laney displays Pisces tendencies. She is a little shy and reserved, but when she opens up, she has a huge heart. 

Hopefully, you resonated with your character. Whatever sign you are, you are iconic! 

Caroline is a senior at the University of Georgia studying journalism and international affairs. One day, she aspires to be a copywriter, editor, or UX writer. She thoroughly enjoys writing, sushi, cats, coffee, and long walks to her refrigerator.