5 New Songs That Should Be On Your Radar

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

So many of my favorite artists have absolutely blessed me lately with lots of new music drops. Here are my five favorites right now.

tears in the club By fka twigs

It has a danceable beat, yearning lyrics, and it features The Weeknd. Honestly, what more could you ask for?

Here we go…again by the weeknd

This song is super mellow and dream-like. It features Tyler, the Creator and I genuinely cannot stop listening to it. 10/10.

Should’ve been me by mitski

Mitski’s new album is an anthem for everyone’s heartbreak era, and despite its fun tempo, this song is no exception. Prepare yourself for some Mitski-induced dance breaks in your room.

Especially You by wallows

Another song that makes me wanna get up and move! I have a feeling this song might make it on your main character playlist…

Gutterball by maddie jay

Maddie Jay is a relatively new artist, but her songs will leave you speechless nonetheless. Her voice is soft and her music is very ambient. Definitely give it a listen!

Kennedy Nuckles is a Journalism major who loves music, baking, and writing. When she's not busy making Spotify playlists, she's usually painting or finding something cool to write about.