This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

WARNING: THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON.

In case you haven’t heard from either social media or people on campus, season 24 of The Bachelor has been extremely wild and dramatic. The last season that I watched of The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise was Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock’s season 9, and while I loved that she was a wonderful woman who ended up with a really great guy, I wasn’t comfortable with one girl being the object of desire by at least 20 guys in one house. I used to view people who actively watched anything from The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise as gullible and not having “good taste” in television.

Yet, after hearing from people about how drama-filled Hannah Brown’s season of The Bachelorette was last year, I was curious about this coming season. And so, here I am, a strong, independent feminist who has been sucked into Peter Weber’s season of The Bachelor. That’s not to say feminists can’t like The Bachelor; there’s a reason why reality television is just so darn interesting. I’m just saying, I now understand why people are so intrigued by these shows and I have to say, I think the best part of all of this are other people’s reactions.

In celebration (or anticipation?) of the season almost coming to a close, here are some of the funniest tweets, in my opinion, based on each episode of this season, including the recent Fantasy Suite dates.

Week 1: The Premiere Ep & Return of Hannah Brown

Week 2: #ChampagneGate & “Bullying”

Week 3: “Finasco” & Alayah Drama

Week 4: Chase Rice & (more) Alayah Drama

Week 5: 3 Hours of Kelsey, Tammy, & McKenna Drama

Week 6: Telenovelas & McKenna VS. Tammy

Week 7: Hannah Ann Cries, Victoria F. Freaks Out, & Kelley…

Week 8: Hometowns & Red Flags

Week 9: Fantasy Suites & Madison’s Retreat

And finally, a Tweet about the most unproblematic queen of them all…

To summarize what I, and a bunch of other people on the Internet and around campus, have been saying a lot this season: Peter has been making some pretty dumb decisions, most of the women are absolutely bonkers, and we’re all just so ready for the Women Tell All episode and the finale to come along!

Kayla is a Communication Studies and Entertainment & Media Studies (EMST) double-major, with a Women's Studies minor. She enjoys good music, Marvel movies, and Tik Toks. In the rare moments where she's not writing, watching, or listening to something, you can catch her hiking outdoors, eating good food, and spending time with family and friends.