7 Things You Should Do This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Fall is finally here. Want to get in the spirit? HCUGA has some perfect suggestions.

1. Watch old Halloween movies, which will be on TV all month long. 

2. Drink a pumpkin spiced latté from Starbucks. 

3. Grab some friends and carve pumpkins together. Pumpkin patches are great and totally Instagram worthy, and you get to clean out the inside of a pumpkin (kind of gross but well worth it). 

4. Rearrange your closet. Move all of your summer clothes to the back and move the fall clothes up, front and center. Not only will it save you time when you are rushing to that Monday morning class, but it will also get you more excited for fall. 

5. Plan out your Halloween costume. It’s never too early to at least start thinking about what to wear. Plus, Halloween is on a Friday this year so it will be even better than previous years. You don’t want to be that person who desperately searches for a costume at the last minute. Check out Pinterest for some great ideas. 

6. Put up some cheesy Halloween decorations in your dorm or house. The dollar store has a ton of great, simple, funny decorations. 

7. Get fall scented candles, incenses, lotions and soaps. Nothing says fall like the smells of spiced pumpkin and autumn leaves.  

What do you plan on doing this fall? Let us know by commenting below!

Hey! My name is Jean and I write for Her Campus UFL. I am a sophomore and my major is political science. I love working out, watching netflix, shopping, having fun with friends, going to the beach, and eating (especially chipotle). I hope you enjoy my stories. Go Gators
Danielle is a senior at the University of Georgia majoring in English and minoring in Sociology. You can usually find her dividing her time between being Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UGA, binge-watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and daydreaming about being one of Beyonce's backup dancers. If you want to know more about Danielle, you can follow her on Instagram (@danielleknecole_) or Twitter (@DanielleKnecole).