4 Websites You Should Visit for the Best Deals Ever

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Sometimes it’s easy for us to forget that we’re broke college students, likely living off of the pennies our parents are occasionally willing to give to us. We have to scrimp and save in most aspects of our lives, but fashion and food are things we should never have to choose between. Online shopping has taken off in recent years as more and more people have difficulty finding the time to meander around the mall only to find one or two purchases. With the demand for increased online options comes the demand for great deals. Here are some great sites that can quench your thirst for bargains. 

1. Sales-aholic

This is a great blog to follow for all of you Tumblr addicts. It’s ran by a college student who feels the financial pinch just like we do. Online deals and freebies are posted on a daily basis and include anything from free Nesquik samples to close-out deals on brand name clothing. The posts often include various promo codes that can be used to snag an extra 50% off of sale items or free shipping. Not really a fan of online shopping? No worries. This blog also posts deals and coupons that can be used in stores as well!

2. Moddeals

Looking for that perfect Little Black Dress? Look no further than Moddeals. This website boasts a wide collection of apparel and accessories all for around $10 each. You can even buy cute bras from here instead of paying upwards of $40 at Victoria’s Secret. There’s something for every person and every occasion on this site, and you’ll be glad that you didn’t have to leave your house to snag them. 

3. Amazon

If you want ridiculous markdowns and have a naturally competitive spirit, this is the place to be. Amazon already has a great reputation for quick shipping and quality products, but these deals will rock your world. Merchandise is up for grabs for two to four hours, so you have to be quick and diligent. Items will appear in the queue and describe when they will be put on sale, with new deals starting every 15 minutes. You can find all kinds of great accessories and apparel and even do some early holiday shopping!

4. 10 Dollar Mall

They’re not kidding when they call themselves “The 10 Dollar Mall.” Everything that can be found on this website is $10 or less, no exceptions. They have an extensive plus size assortment and a sale section with clothing items for less than $5! It’s hard to have a bad day when you just scored some denim skinnies for less than it would cost to eat out for dinner. 

With deals like these floating around the internet, you won’t have to feel bad when you order a new outfit for Friday night or invest in some business professional gear for those super-important first interviews. Life is too short to live badly dressed. Treat yo self!

Third-year student at UGA double majoring in Germanic & Slavic Languages and Communications Studies. I adore all things beauty and fashion and have been devouring magazines and beauty blogs for as long as I can remember. Language and culture are my passion and I hope to one day combine my interests into an exciting and fulfilling career!
Danielle is a senior at the University of Georgia majoring in English and minoring in Sociology. You can usually find her dividing her time between being Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UGA, binge-watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and daydreaming about being one of Beyonce's backup dancers. If you want to know more about Danielle, you can follow her on Instagram (@danielleknecole_) or Twitter (@DanielleKnecole).