Stylics: The Fashion App You Need to Have

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

When many of us moved into our new homes in Gainesville, we were forced to leave large parts of our wardrobes back home due to the limited closet space in our dorms and apartments.

This can make getting dressed for class and going out an arduous process. As we strive to put together fresh outfits each day, we are in constant danger of repeating outfits and pairing items that probably should never be worn together.

This is when innovative new apps like Stylitics come in. Stylitics allows fashion enthusiasts to build a virtual closet and offers style suggestions for various weather situations and occasions.

With Stylitics, you can tag items for rainy days, beach days, nights out and many other scenarios. Then, once you have looked out the window or finalized your social calendar, you can use those keywords to locate the day’s optimal outfit.

Stylitics allows you to keep track of your outfits through a “My Style Calendar.” This will let you check in what you wore and space out when you wear your outfits so you don’t become a serial outfit repeater.

As the weather cools off, many of us are starting to plan our outfits for winter. Stylitics lets you keep your virtual wishlist on the site so you can easily reference it when making your holiday wish list.

Stylitics has been recognized by “Vogue,” “The Wall Street Journal” and “The New York Times.” Fashion apps are becoming more prevalent, and they are the perfect tool for college students looking to stay stylish. They can also be a great asset for soon-to-be grads preparing to make a big move either to graduate school or begin their new jobs outside of Gainesville.

Next time you face fashion frustration, consider logging on so you can have a clear perspective on your options! Keep things chic and unique on campus.

Check it out at: https://www.stylitics.com/dashboard.