This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Cooking in college is tough, especially when you’re on a tight schedule and budget. Cramped in a dorm or apartment kitchen? We’ve got seven tasty recipes — each with no more than four ingredients  that can be made entirely in the microwave, leaving you with more time and way less stress.

Banana-Chocolate Chip Granola
2 Nature Valley Oats ’N Honey Granola Bars
1/3 cup milk
Handful of semisweet chocolate chips
2/3 banana, sliced

Directions: In a microwave bowl, place both granola bars and top with milk. Microwave 25 to 30 seconds or until milk is warm. Using a spoon, break the bars into bite-size pieces. Top with semisweet chocolate chips and banana slices for a delicious breakfast in a blast!

Ham and Cheese Omelet
2-3 eggs
2 tbsp. butter
2 slices Deli ham, sliced
1/3 cup shredded cheese

Directions: Melt butter in a large cereal bowl. During this time, whisk the eggs together using a fork and add the filling ingredients. Add the egg mixture to the bowl. Cover with a paper towel and microwave for 1 ½ to 2 minutes, stirring halfway through. Fold and eat as an omelet, or serve between an English muffin as a breakfast sandwich.

Mini Microwave Pizza
1 English muffin (halved) or pita flatbread
1 small jar of pizza sauce
8 oz. package of shredded mozzarella
Pepperoni slices

Directions: Spread pizza sauce on open-faced English muffin or flatbread, then top with cheese and pepperoni to taste. Bake pizza in microwave for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let cool before eating. Bon Appetite!

South of the Border Wraps
1 can (8 oz.) black beans or kidney beans, drained
1 can (8 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
2- 4 small flour tortillas
½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese

Directions:Mix the beans and corn together and spread ½ cup over each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese over filling before rolling the tortillas toward the center. Place wraps, seam side down, on a microwavable dish. Microwave for 2 minutes, rotating halfway through. Serve with salsa or sour cream for a feast fit for a fiesta!

Ravioli Lasagna
1 pound lean ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
2 cans (15 oz. each) Chef Boyardee beef ravioli
1 cup shredded mozzarella

Directions: Crumble beef into a 2-quart microwavable pan or casserole dish. Add onion. Cover loosely and microwave 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir in ravioli and cover dish again. Microwave an additional 5 to 7 minutes, until hot. Remove and shredded cheese, and let lasagna stand until cheese in completely melted. This delicious dinner makes six servings in a snap!

Crispy Chicken Strips
1 ½ cups Corn Flakes or Frosted Flakes cereal, crushed
½ cup Bisquick mix
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch strips.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil

Directions: Mix dry ingredients in a 2-quart Ziploc bag. Dip a few pieces of chicken into the oil at a time and shake in sealed Ziploc until coated with the breading mixture. Place chicken on a microwavable dish and cover with a paper towel. Microwave for 5 to 7 minutes, turning halfway through, until chicken is no longer pink in the center. Dip into honey mustard, ketchup or barbeque sauce.

Chocolate Fudge Squares
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/3 cup powdered sugar

Directions: Empty the chocolate ships into a bow; microwave for 2 minutes. Add the condensed milk, powered sugar and vanilla and mix quickly (it hardens fast). Pour the mixture into a square dish or pan and put it in the fridge for about an hour to set.