This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Age: 20
Hometown: Ocala

Relationship status: Single
Desired relationship status: Less Singular
Major/why you chose it: Political Science: “The reason why I chose Poli Sci was because I want to go to law school. Why would I do hard work when I can put it off until grad school?”
Interests: “Gators Football, Balls 6-8, Sunday Funday, Penny Wine Night and having a conversation with a girl who is as smart as she is attractive.”
TV shows: SportsCenter Not-Top 10, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, LOST, South Park
Music: The Police, Pink Floyd, CCR, Bassnectar, Common Ground, Blink-182
Movies: American Psycho, Billy Madison, Caddyshack, Ocean’s 11, The Godfather
Ideal girlfriend: “I like a girl who is confident enough to order a strong drink for herself, but laid back enough to take a wisecrack or two. I’m a bullsh***er, and it takes a girl who can handle that and give it back to win me over.”
Perfect date: “I’m a sucker for sushi, any girl who can take down some raw fish with me is a keeper for sure. On top of that, I’m a big fan of the local Gainesville entertainment. Live music, good food, and better booze are the keys to my heart.”
Favorite thing about UF: “Other than the football games? Midtown. It’s the kind of environment where you can see your friends, not remember seeing them, and hear about what a blast you had the next day.”
One interesting thing about you: “I’m one of the leading contributors for content on the website TotalFratMove.com…it’s all satire and I really enjoy making jokes about a greek lifestyle I’m so involved in.”
Favorite Quote: “If you don’t like the conversation, change it” -Don Draper