Messy Makeup Table Flatlay
Messy Makeup Table Flatlay
Alanna Martine Kilkeary / Her Campus
Style > Beauty

Holiday Season Is In The Air & Ready to Glam!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

To those ready to glam out this season!

Christmas time is almost here, and the weather is finally starting to show it! Gainesville finally has a crisp breeze that lets you wear a sweatshirt all day (without sweating profusely)! But, with that breeze comes dry skin and a new season of makeup looks. I have spent many holidays and dry seasons searching for the perfect look, and these are the products I have found!

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

This lip sleeping mask has changed my life. Since I saw this product trending on TikTok and gave it a try, my lips have never been softer and less chapped. The name may include sleeping, but I love to use it in the morning as a cute glossy look! I absolutely love the glossiness and it isn’t sticky which is my biggest problem with lip gloss! You can find Laneige at Sephora and TJ Maxx/Marshalls if you are lucky!

La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Balm B5

Dry skin season is upon us, and if you have chronic dry skin like me, you are suffering. This lotion has helped my skin and helped heal my skin barrier, so it is a forever repurchase in my book. My closest friend, Hailee, recommended this lotion to me since it is so accessible at any store such as Walmart, Target, Walgreens and CVS. I have found that it doesn’t leave my face with a sticky feeling or a thick film-like layer on my skin. The lotion sinks right into my skin and makes it look hydrated immediately! Here is where to find it at Ulta!

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil

I find that eyeliner is the least used product and neglected by ladies the most because they feel it is difficult to learn to do. This eyeliner is by far the best one out there! When I was younger and trying out makeup, it was one of the first products that my momma let me borrow. It seamlessly goes on the eyelid and in the waterline to give your eyes that gorgeous extra pop! For the holiday season, I recommend the beautiful red and green colors that Urban Decay has to offer. You can find this eyeliner at Sephora and Ulta!

MAC Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo

The cult-favorite lipstick of all lipstick lovers! MAC Matte Lipstick is a steep price but worth every penny. I highlighted the shade Ruby Woo because it is a classic red that stands out and will complete the look of your outfit for any holiday party. This lipstick is amazing because it does not dry your lips out and give the cracked look that some matte lipsticks may give you when it dries out. You can find this amazing lipstick at Ulta!

Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara

Not only is this mascara affordable, but it is beautiful! I found this mascara thanks to amazing beauty gurus of YouTube (throwback to early 2010s!) and I will never turn back. This mascara makes my eyelashes pop and curl beautifully even without a curler. You can find it at Ulta!

This Christmas season is bound to be better with these makeup products in your life! Happy Holidays!

Reader, writer. I love to write and read anything. The world is full of things to learn more about.