Gator Glam: What Your Valentine’s Day Outfit Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Believe it or not, your outfit can say a lot about your personality. Whether you’re dressing up for a dinner date with your significant other or just keeping it casual and pretending it’s just another day, you’ll be giving others a sneak peek into who you are. Do any of these sound familiar?

Red dress and heelsNo other color can express just how confident and passionate you are as a person. You’re not one to blend into the crowd, and you know your date won’t be able to keep his eyes off you throughout the night. Complete your look with a pair of comfortable heels so you can dance the night away.

Cozy sweater and mini skirt with flatsYou like to keep things comfy and simple. It’s the small things in life that make you happiest. You’re the incredibly generous and kind one of your group, so you’re happy just using Valentine’s Day to do something meaningful for your boyfriend or one of your closest girlfriends.

Jeans and a top with a hint of pink or redMaybe you don’t have a Valentine this year, but that’s not going to stop you from having a good time with your fellow single ladies downtown. You chose to dress to impress without making it seem like you were looking for someone. On Valentine’s Day, it’s all about you and the girls. No boys allowed.

Sweatpants and a loose graphic T-shirtYou’re well aware that Valentine’s Day is a day to spoil everyone you love, not just a boyfriend or girlfriend. So why not spoil yourself with a glass of wine, pizza and your Netflix account? You’re not known for going out a lot and just prefer to spend your free time inside curled up with good read or a whole season of Gilmore Girls.

No matter how you choose to celebrate love this February 14th, just remember to stay true to your personality, and wear whatever looks fabulous on you. Keep looking good, collegiettes!

Photo credits:Asos.comFerbena.comHerfashionlikes.comYofuny.com