Frannia Castro ’10

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Frannia Castro

Age: 21

Ethnic background: Hispanic: Costa Rican and Ecuadorian

Expected Graduation year: 2010

Relationship status: Single

Desired relationship status: Single. I would like to meet the right guy as everyone does, but I’m not set on looking for someone. I’ll wait until it just happens.

Major and Why: Advertising. Growing up I liked to draw a lot and always come up with creative ideas. I also liked math and how to deal with business. So together, advertising is right for me.

Hobbies/Interest: I like to dance, watch movies, and I am always listening to music. I’m always interested in a good mystery novel and I love looking at the stars on a clear night.

Favorite TV shows/music/movies: Some of my favorite TV shows include Family Guy, Keeping up with the Kardashians, and Jersey Shore. I love to listen to Hip Hop/Rap, House, R&B, and if it has all three, even better. My favorite movies include the Twilight series, Wedding Crashers, and The Notebook.

Ideal boyfriend/girlfriend: My ideal boyfriend is someone who can make me laugh which is the most important. Someone who is able to keep up with my life and randomness. He has manners, morals, is educated and goal-oriented. Him being tall, handsome and in-shape are bonuses.

Idea of Perfect Date: My perfect date would be someone who would be a gentleman (Chivalry is not dead to me). He would take me somewhere fun and be able to hold a good conversation, also bringing humor and personality to every situation but knowing when to be serious is great.

Name one Unique or Interesting Thing About Yourself: I only have one dimple on my face.