This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

He’s a free spirit with an eye for adventure. He wants to explore the world and have a good time while doing it. Meet Ari Bister, this week’s Campus Cutie!

Ari is a finance major from Miami Beach, Florida. He’s 19 years old and 5’8”. His favorite television show is True Detective, and he prefers Dunkin’ Donuts over Starbucks. When asked about his what time of the year he likes best, he said, “Summer; sandals all day long.” He loves Hanukkah, and his favorite quote is “If you don’t build your own dreams, someone will hire you to build theirs.”  

Ari’s favorite place to hang out on campus is The Swamp. He’s also a big fan of Gator gamedays. “You can find me tailgating with my closest friends,” he said. Ari is also a member of Tau Epsilon Phi. He likes to go grab a bite to eat at Gainesville’s very own Piesanos. Traveling and listening to music are his favorite hobbies.

Ari is currently single and ready to mingle. He says his ideal girl is “honest and always ready to party.” Ari’s celebrity crush is Mila Kunis. If he were to take a girl on a date, Ari would want to take her to the beach to hang out.

Ari plans to take on the world. He’s always wanted to go to Africa, but he wants to explore other places as well. After college he’s making traveling a priority. “I want to travel to Africa and Asia,” he said. Ari’s role model is the Mahatma Gandhi, which perfectly demonstrates his free, peaceable mindset. If you see this week’s Campus Cutie around, be sure to say hi and throw up a peace sign!

Kelly is a sophomore studying telecommunications and English at UF. She is the Campus Cutie writer and couldn't be more excited for her first semester on the Her Campus UFL team! Kelly is an avid traveler, coffee lover, and Netflix junkie. She is also a member of Delta Zeta and a dual citizen of Canada and the United States. Kelly spent her summer at WWSB ABC 7 as a digital media intern. She hopes to one day produce and write for television in a city like New York or Toronto.